December 8, 2009

New York City, Impromptu Visit, #2

Was able to make my way back into the city again last week...my visit was limited to Midtown, but honestly, I'll take Times Square and Rockefeller Center any day of the week over what's normally available to me...

I sat myself down at one end of Times Square and decided to just stare...

Target's perennial billboards, always with Times Square specific ads (as far as I can tell, and have seen)...

...oh hey there, Jamie Dornan, you're looking mighty fine tonight/always...

..."these lights will inspire you"...

Rockefeller tree finally unveiled...it'd still been a work in process during my last visit...just looking around at the crowds that flocked up to the tree for a picture...some nations/faiths look towards Mecca...WE have the Rockefeller tree...

And lastly...it was snowing over at Saks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails