January 17, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Mens AW 2010

This morning, I had the luxury of waking up and looking forward to the Burberry Prorsum Mens AW 2010 show streamed live from Milan. What a pleasure to watch. I can only imagine how much more enjoyable a Burberry show might be in person, I wonder if I'll ever have the means to attend one in the far off future. Here's to hoping. Regardless, even with my online view, this show has me excited for winterwear (or should I say the continuation thereof as I'm currently in the midst of a routine freeze-out here in Minnesota). The themes I took from the show included the following: plush, aviator, sheerling, and exaggerated collars. Love it, love it, love it.

I'm absolutely in love with the last look to close out the show. The shade of blue-grey on this piece is absolutely beautiful, and the arm-strap-embellishments very sharp looking indeed. I'm very curious what the material of this coat is comprised of. Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails