March 1, 2010

Burberry, Mall of America, Spring 2010 (and Fall 2009)

Although the majority of the Mall of America is rather devoid of taste, it doesn't take much to build a tourist trap when it comes to the good ol' Midwest. Hell, as a local, even I'm guilty of using it as one of my routine haunts when it comes to shopping -- both actual and window. "Everything" is just there under one roof. And there are pockets of better branding dispersed -- far and wide -- throughout...Burberry is a good example, although they do not (unfortunately, but understandably) stock Prorsum at their sole MN location. As such, perhaps what I appreciate most about the store is its storefront, which features two store-high panels that are always up-to-date with the current ad campaign... Currently, Emma Watson, her brother Alex, and George Craig all stand tall and proud, from the same set of images as the ones HERE.

And for completeness' sake, the same panels back when last fall's campaign first went up -- I took these images and then just left them lying around w/o ever having uploaded them here...so voila! -- also with Emma, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to do some snooping to ID the guys...tFS here I come, or better yet, help me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails