March 6, 2010

Daniel Liu for V Magazine #64

image source: V by way of testinofan and Flashbang at tFS
photography: Richard Burbridge
styling: Robbie Spencer

Daniel shows up in V! Specifically, he is featured in one of the images (of five total) from the editorial spread, "All the World's a Stage", part of the current issue of V Magazine featuring Kirsten Dunst on the cover.

I love V Magazine, I first happened upon it while rummaging through Colette back in 2003...B&N hadn't begun stocking it yet...or perhaps it had and I just never took notice...so yes, it took a trip to Paris to discover an American publication...over the years, my motivation to pick up a copy off the newstand has gone up and down...but I'm seriously tempted to pick up the current issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails