November 30, 2009

Leonello Borghi on GILT

Over the seasons, I've found it to be true that the Leonello Borghi line of men's bags are a Barneys staple/favorite. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never really given them much thought as I've browsed through (a big part of that being that they are so priceeeeeey). However, when I saw the line up for sale on GILT.com today, I couldn't help but take a second look at the fur tote above. Fur accessories for men are too lacking (especially on my budget...maybe that can change once I upgrade?).

Behold the Narcissus Silver Fox Fur Tote. That's quite a price slash -- $798 down from $2165, but still way too out of my price range. I'm so sad that I'm so poor :(

GILT also offers this Mercurio Rooster Feather Tote. $528 down from $1480. Feather accessories for men are too lacking.

I love the watersnake detailing on both bags. Snakeskin accessories for men are too lacking.

Everyone and their mother should have one by now, I feel kinda silly for puting this up, but in the event you're looking for a GILT invite, click HERE.

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails