November 10, 2009

T.I's Whatever You Like Covered By Anya Marina



While watching Gossip Girl tonight -- Season 3, Episode 9 -- "They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?" -- I came across this charming cover of T.I.'s Whatever You Like done by Anya Marina...while (*spoiler alert!*) Dan, Vanessa, and Olivia proceeded to engage in their threesome. A bit more digging reveals the music video is directed by Nylon Magazine...the video is very Nylon-esque...and even better, there's cameos by Justin Kirk (Andy Botwin of Weeds! <-- only the smartest and most hillarious TV series out there) and the adorable Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway Season 2. Michael Stahl-David also is in there...looking much more grown up since when he starred in Cloverfield...but still beautiful...

The original version of this song was on the airwaves all summer long...it made for good music to have while I was driving in the car, but this cover...I might just need purchase it off of i-tunes...I very much approve...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails